Welcome to the pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the current Webpage of the Valley Redwood Pack

2 posters

About Falcon

Falcon
    Falcon
    Hunter
    Hunter

Location : somewhere caring less about what others think about me

About Falcon Empty About Falcon

Post  Falcon Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Hi I'm Falcon. My fur color is a russet color with a dark brown under fur. I have dark amber eyes with hints of red in them. I am a two year old wolf. Not many wolves like me because they think I don't have a very good personality but if they actually got to know me then they might think differently. I was the runt of the litter but then I grew to be bigger then the rest of the wolves in my pack. I was always hard headed and I always speak out for what I think. I am very stubborn and find it hard to sometimes accept the truth. Though despite those differences if others just looked past that then they could see that i am very loving and caring to those I care about. I have a scar that makes a slash by my eye and large scars on my shoulders. I have a difficult past but hope to make it better as time goes on. He finds it very hard to express his feelings. He can't trust himself because he always manages to get his loved ones hurt... but he'll never tell the one he loves that he loves her. That's why he came to this pack, hoping to start fresh... hoping to have a new beginning.
    Snow
    Snow
    Pack Alpha
    Pack Alpha

About Falcon Empty Re: About Falcon

Post  Snow Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

wow that was pretty good Falcon. Good job. Laughing
    Falcon
    Falcon
    Hunter
    Hunter

Location : somewhere caring less about what others think about me