Welcome to the pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the current Webpage of the Valley Redwood Pack

Our Pack History

Crystal
    Crystal
    Pack Alpha
    Pack Alpha

Location : Somewhere off living my life with the best friends in the world

Our Pack History Empty Our Pack History

Post  Crystal Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

This pack all started after this young wolf, Crystals home pack was devastated by hunters. Crystal was the only survivor. Crystal was only about a year old at the time but learned how to survive on her own. Her family lived in the Wisconsin area, but Crystal was determined to keep traveling until she could not travel anymore. She had no clue where she was going but her only desire was to get away from the hunters... And this is where the journey started. She slept by day and traveled by night, using up every last minute of moonlight. She traveled through many states, which also meant that there where many dangers. As she traveled she also matured in age, by the time she reached the state of California she was a fully grown wolf, and felt it was safe to stop. She decided to make a home in the forest of many redwoods, close to a valley. Along the way she met a kind wolf named Snow, they decided to form a pack together but they still needed a lot of other members.Snow and I would act as the male and female alpha of the pack,and this is how it all started... traveling non-stop for a full year, only stopping to hunt or sleep... and now Crystal found a home, the redwoods. This is finally her journeys end. That is the Valley Redwood Packs start of their history, but it will continue to the very end.
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Pack Alpha
    Pack Alpha

Location : Somewhere off living my life with the best friends in the world

Our Pack History Empty Re: Our Pack History

Post  Crystal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

If you would like your wolf to be added somewhere into the history please just post here and I'll see what I can do to fit you in somewhere

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am